Student Affairs Office is here to ensure your study years in Universiti Teknologi Brunei to be a memorable one.
Our team is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing a variety of services designed to assist and support students in achieving academic excellence and personal success.
In order to achieve both as mentioned, strike a balance between academic and co-curricular. We encourage all students to self-gear towards becoming a 360˚+ profile student. It is our mission to instill leadership and create a caring student population who willingly participate in activities.
Hence, the focus of Student Affairs Office is placed on the following six tenets :
- Spiritual and Religious Support
- To provide support in Islamic religious practice for ethical and spiritual development of students.
- Academic Support
- To coordinate learning assistance for student declaring disability either physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Community Service
- To encourage the student body to care about the community and the environment.
- Sports and Recreation
- To encourage the student community to partake in extracurricular activities such as sports and any other recreational activity
- Life Skills development
- To mould students to be well-rounded individuals with multiple skills.
- Campus Life
- To inculcate a spirit of participation, advocacy and willingness to volunteer.
- To build an environment conducive to student-centered activities
PG IDA NURUL-FITRI PG HAJI KAHAR
Dean of Student Affairs
Tel: 2461020 Ext: 5328
Economics Programme Area, UTB School of Business
DR HAJI RAJUL ADLI HAJI ASLI
Deputy Dean of Student Affairs
Office: PC L3.08
Tel: 2461020 Ext: 6088
Civil Engineering Programme Area, Faculty of Engineering
STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICE
HAJI YUSFADILLAH HAJI ABDUL ALIM
Tel: 2461020 Ext: 5121
Assisting matters pertaining to :
- Deans Office
- Spectacles Claim Allowance
- Project Claim Allowance
- Religious Unit