Student Affairs Office
STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICE (SA)
Student Affairs Office is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing a variety of services designed to assist and support students in achieving academic excellence and personal success. In order to achieve this, the focus is placed on the following six tenets:
- Spiritual and religious support
- Academic support
- Community service
- Sports and recreation
- Life skills development
- Campus Life
- To provide support in Islamic religious practice for ethical and spiritual development of students.
- To mould students to be well-rounded individuals with multiple skills.
- To inculcate a spirit of participation, advocacy and willingness to volunteer.
- To encourage the student body to care about the community and the environment.
- To encourage the student community to partake in extracurricular activities such as sports and any other recreational activity.
- To build an environment conducive to student-centered activities