Application and Eligibility Procedures
Before enrolling to incoming student exchange at UTB, candidates must seek approval from the home university first.
- Candidates must fill in our Student Exchange form
- Do not forget to attach the following documents;
- Recommendation Letter
- Student Status Letter
- Academic Transcript
- Passport Photo
- Sponsorship document if applicable
- Only a full-time student from one of UTB’s partner universities are eligible to apply for our incoming student mobility programme. Please click here to refer the list of our partner universities.
- Student must be nominated by their home university.
- Student must have completed at least one year of tertiary education at home university at the time of the exchange programme.
- Students who are not from our partner universities may apply to UTB as a fee-paying student.
- Required Language Proficiency: English Language as a medium of communication and academic delivery.