Career Guidance Unit
- To track the graduates employment path.
- To provide seminars, workshops and courses to students to enhance career prospects.
- To assist in the organisation of career dialogues with a view to exploring employment opportunities.
- To provide career counselling for students to choose the right career paths and for right job search strategies.
- To compile tracer study of recent graduates of the University.
- To assist graduates who are just entering the workforce.
- To match graduates with jobs that will give them the ultimate balance of financial payoff and job satisfaction.
- To gather employer feedback on students’ and graduates’ performance.
- To act as a focal point for MOE in identifying career pathways.