Application Process for BriTE@UTB
Applicants who fulfil the minimum entry requirements into the BriTE@UTB programme at Universiti Teknologi Brunei are to follow the following application process:
- All applications must be made ONLINE at Apply@UTB which can be found in the university’s website
- The online application can be made from 17th February 2017 (Friday) until 26th February 2017 (Sunday).
- Incomplete applications and applications made after 26th February 2017 will not be accepted.
- Further information on the programme can be found on http://www.utb.edu.bn/academic/fe/briteutb/
- Only successful applicants will be informed online, please check the university’s website regularly.
- Registration will take place on Monday 6th March 2017.
- All successful applicants are required to bring a print out of their BriTE@UTB application form together with a copy of identity card, certified true copies of all relevant academic certificates during registration.