Students who have successfully completed the BriBUS programme will be eligible for admission into one of the following first year School of Business undergraduate programmes at UTB:
- BBA (Hons) in Accounting and Information Systems
- BBA (Hons) in Finance and Risk Management
- BBA (Hons) in Applied Economics and Finance
- BBA (Hons) in Marketing and Information Systems
- BBA (Hons) in Technology Management
- BBA (Hons) in Business Information Management
- International Graduate Studies College (KIGS)
- At least a Credit Six in the Malay language at GCE Ordinary Level (applicable only for Bruneians applying for a Government Scholarship).
- At least a Credit Six in Mathematics at GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent.
- At least a Credit Six in English Language at GCE Ordinary Level or an IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL minimum overall score 550 or its equivalent
The minimum programme entry requirements to the BriBUS programme are:
- A minimum of 160 ‘A’ Level points for 3 ‘A’ level passes in relevant English medium subjects
- A minimum of 140 ‘A’ Level points for 2 ‘A’ level passes in relevant English medium subjects.
- An International Baccalaureate Diploma score of 20 points.
Relevant subjects normally include Accounting, Economics, Management of Business / Business Studies, Mathematics, Computer Studies, Additional Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Literature, Geography, Public Affairs, History, Sociology, Psychology and Law.
(March – July)
Mathematics for Business
Introduction to Accounting
Introduction to Finance
Introduction to Management and Marketing
Eligibility for admission into UTB Undergraduate Programmes
Students who obtain at least 50% marks per enrolled module will be eligible for admission into the first year of the School of Business undergraduate programmes of their choice.