Cisco provides the Networking Academy curriculum, learning platform, and support resources. The School of Computing and Informatics provides the instructors, equipment, and enroll students onto a proprietary learning platform, that includes:
- an engaging, up-to-date curriculum created by experts in technology and instructional design.
- Hands-on labs and online activities for the practical application of learned skills
- Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool, used for teaching, gaming, and team building
- Instructor guides, community forums, and professional development support instructors
- Innovative online assessments include embedded activities, simulations, text questions, and performance-based reviews